American Student Assistance® (ASA) can help you find facts and data about federal student loans.
So you understand our industry and better serve your constituents, we have gathered the following resources:
- Fast facts about undergraduate, graduate, minority, and non-traditional students and overall student loan debt statistics.
- Detailed answers to borrowers' frequently asked questions about student loans.
- Information on how borrowers’ repayment habits can be positively impacted by outreach.
External Information and Research
The following resources offer information, research results, and additional perspective on student loans and education debt:
• Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance
• The College Board
• Commission on the Future of Higher Education
• Project on Student Debt
• National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
• National Center for Education Statistics
• National Council of Higher Education Loan Programs