Loan Information Center
617.728.4200, option 4
Mon – Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please note: All times Eastern.
Financial Aid Resources
There is a lot of student loan information out there. Below are some of the best Web resources to help you better understand and manage your student loans.
- Get help on choosing, applying to, and paying for higher education from the ASA College Planning Services team.
- Get loan counseling information and a glossary of financial aid terms from Mapping Your Future.
- Find comprehensive information about all parts of financial aid, including student loans, at FinAid.org.
- Access complete details on all your federal student loans with the U.S. Department of Education’s National Student Loan Data System.
- Get student loan information directly from the source—the U.S. Department of Education’s official website.
- Search for scholarships online with Fastweb® and the The Scholarship Page™.
- Organize all of your student loans and finances—so you can see how loans fit into your budget—with SALT.
- Find national salary information from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics.