Director of Corporate
617.728.4631, Twitter: @asa_org
At American Student Assistance® (ASA), we provide neutral, honest support to empower borrowers and their families to manage education debt successfully.
Whether students are making decisions about financing their educations or repaying their loans, our experts are their dedicated resource.
We have prepared the following resources for journalists:
- During a recent appearance at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis symposium "Generation Debt: The Promise, Perils and Future of Student Loans," ASA President Paul Combe sat down to discuss some of the key issues in student debt today.
- Quick reference information about ASA’s business, history, and role in student lending in the ASA Fact Sheet
- A complete catalog of our past and current press releases
- The news ASA® is making in the world of education loans can be found in our media coverage
- Facts about our organization, business philosophy, and approach to student loans are in our press kit
- Corporate financial information and industry research results summarized in our reports and studies
- The latest student loan and higher education financing news headlines from around the nation.