American Student Assistance® has been named as one of The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work” for 8 consecutive years.
The “Top Places to Work” recognizes the most progressive companies in the state based on employee opinions about:
- Company leadership.
- Compensation and training.
- Career development.
- Family-friendly flexibility.
- Values and ethics.
In addition, Boston Business Journal named American Student Assistance one of the “Best Places to Work” in both 2008 and 2009. As one associate said in response to that survey, “This company is by far the best place I have ever worked! I thoroughly enjoy my job!”
- American Student Assistance has also been honored twice by the U.S. Department of Defense for our support of employees serving in the military, receiving both the Above and Beyond Award and the Patriot Award.
- American Student Assistance was named one of the “50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the United States” by I Love Rewards, the leader in employee rewards and recognition solutions.
- PR News honored American Student Assistance for its Branding and Employee and Internal Communications surrounding the organization’s efforts to engage and train employees on its new educational program for college students and alumni.